7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

In the beginning we were asked to checkout this philosophy as one of our things.

I scanned through them and made an observation for the record.

I really didn't think much more about them.

Now that I've muddled through the 23 things, I'm looking at
these 7 1/2 steps with a lot more respect.

This is what it takes to get to the end in one piece.

And now I can really play.
# 22 & #23 (finally)
Net.library was pretty much a blow by- I really found more titles I might actually use in our database. When I get this mp3 thing, I'll try it out.
I have had a lot of fun and frustration trying out all these things. I'm very grateful that we were afforded this opportunity to explore.
In the beginning I called one of the blog champions for some advice, I was told that my ADD problem could not be addressed at that time. You may notice I have stuff all over the place.
You don't know the half of it- I didn't do things in order and I did a lot of stuff just because I wanted to, not necessarily because that step came next. The important thing for me is I had
a great learning experience. For a person my age, that is no lite statement. I also really appreciated the tenacity of some of our staff and the willingness to help others. This has been a fantastic bonding experience for most of the bloggers at YPL.
Again, I thank you all from my wannabe Pam's Perfect Princess' heart.
Posted by wannabePPP at 3:34 PM 0 comments Links to this post

ppp

ppp
city unit/urban unit/forgotten unit

http://feeds.feedburner.com/mugglecast

Learn to Play Jazz Piano

HGTVPro.com News

PPP is getting there

gryffindor

the newest ipod

the newest ipod
the world of technology and science

youtube

Seeing this was worth the trip to number 20

Friday, October 12, 2007

places I have been, so far

MAP


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you the red or the gray?